Turquoise Mala with White Shell and Butterfly Adornments + Free Chant A Mantra Booklet
A beautiful Mala strung with precious turquoise stones.
- Strung with 108 turquoise beads, the number used for chanting Buddhist mantras
- Coral and white shell beads used as separators at 28 count intervals.
- Turquoise is very auspicious stone that is associated with long life and protection against evil.
- Often used for chanting mantras of the Goddess Tara, and her long life emanations such as Namgyalma and Longevity White Tara
- Tibetan Buddhists believe that turquoise stones have strong sensitivity to changing energies and can fade in colour when black magic or bad energy is repelled.
- The longer one uses a turquoise mala, the smoother the colour becomes.
- Comes with special instructions to “Consecrate your Mala” for first-time use.
- Includes a soft pouch for keeping our malas
Care instructions: Malas become sacred objects when you use them regularly for chanting mantras. Please keep them in a pouch when not in use. Once a month during the full moon, you may clean your mala using a clean, damp cloth that is dedicated just for cleaning malas.Weight: 65 grams
Length: 43.5 cm