Full Offsite Feng Shui Consultation for Residential Properties
We only accept 2 readings a month as as each analysis is very detailed and provides the best solution for improving the luck of your home. We pay extra focus on resolving any problem that you are currently facing.
One of our resident experts will evaluate your home based on advanced feng shui formulas of Flying Star and Eight Mansions and include personalised readings for up to four family members. Recommendations on how to accentuate the strong feng shui points and reduce the effects of poor feng shui energy of your home will be summarised in the form of a diagrammatic report.
Once you have placed an order, we will send an email to you to request the following information to enable our consultants to undertake an accurate assessment and make practical & powerful recommendations.
- A site or area plan (drawn on grid paper, to scale) including all roads and surrounding buildings.
- A floor plan which accurately shows the North-South axis.
- The accurate compass direction of front door (to nearest degree).
- A floor plan with present furniture. Please indicate the use of each room (e.g. kitchen, second son’s bedroom, master bedroom, study).
- The birth dates (year, month, and date) of all family members.
- The year the house was built and the year the occupants moved in (indicate when, if any renovations had been made, and to which part of the house).
- Special exterior structures (if any): e.g. a swimming pool, high tension power lines, mountains, rivers, and neighboring structures. If possible, take pictures and indicate on a diagram.
- 3 photographs of each room in the house, taken from 3 different angles/directions. You may submit a video to us if you like.
- Any specific areas you want analyzed (e.g. health problems, money loss, arguments in the home).
- Any other questions or queries.
Those marked with * are optional but very helpful in giving us additional information to work with.
The report will be emailed to you in within 21 business days.
- SKU: 029012200097