In Praise Of Tara Book
This precious booklet contains detailed descriptions on the Practice of Tara, and gorgeous thanka images of all 21 Taras from three major lineages of Tara. Contained within are:
- Introduction to the Practice of Tara by Lillian Too
- Instructions on how to Meditate on Tara
- Images and praises of the 21 Taras from the Suryagyupta Lineage
- Images mantras and praises of the 21 Taras from the Lama Atisha Lineage
- Images, mantras and praises of the 21 Taras from the Jigme Lingpa Nyingma Lineage
- Mantras of the White Umbrella Goddess, Fertility Tara, Red Tara and much more!
- A Short Daily Practice of Tara from the Drolma Zabtik Tara Lineage
For a limited time, get this book FREE with any purchase from FSMegamall.com. If you would like a copy of this book, tick the option upon checkout and we will ship a free copy to you together with your shipment.
Weight: 205 grams
Height: 15 cm
Length: 11 cm
Width: 1 cm
This is my first order for this booklets. Previously ordered Chant a Mantra and love it. I ordered 6 copies of Praise of Tara booklet to share the love, joy, happiness and auspiciousness with my friends. I am just wondering whether can you also come out with a booklet on how and guide to praise Dzambhala.
easy to follow and precise. thank you.
Beautifully made and a little gem of a book. Thank you for making it free of charge🧡I wanted to know more about Golden Tara in particular... I just wish I knew the pronunciation of the mantras ...
Thank you. Love it.