White Tara Mirror for Pacifying Illness and Anger
White Tara pacifies severe anger and illness. She protects you from dangers brought by ingesting poisons. She brings out your peaceful nature and causes others to feel calm and happy when you are present. Use this mirror to enhance healing activities and calm down those who are filled with anger and resentment. You can also use it to reduce depression and sad emotions after feeling loss. Before using the mirror activate it by chanting White Tara's mantra 7 times and blowing onto the mirror. Imagine white light emanating from the mirror cleansing and removing negative vibrations from the person or situation.
OṀ TĀRE TUTTĀRE TURE PRAJNA HRIM HRIM SOHA
You can use this mirror in all the following ways to invoke the healing and calming energies of Tara:
- If you are feeling ill, depressed, demovitated or sickly, run the mirror over your body starting from the crown down to your toes.
- If you are feeling angry, worried or unhappy, run the mirror over your body starting from the crown, down to your knees, and back up to your heart. Hold it there while chanting White Tara's mantra.
- If someone you know is very angry at you, shine the mirror onto that person's photograph. This will reduce their anger and help mend your friendship with the person.
- If someone you know is very sick, shine the mirror onto their photograph as you chant White Tara's mantra. Imagine bright white light cleansing their bodies of viruses, cancers and tumours.
Caring for your Mirror
With good care, this special mirror will serve you well and transmit Tara's empowering energies onto whatever you reflect! This mirror is not made from glass, but from polished brass, and is thus very sensitive and prone to scratches.
- When cleaning, use only lens-cleaning cloth together with a light spritz of diluted white vinegar to keep your mirror free from blemishes or dust.
- Do not wipe with ordinary cloth as this might scratch the delicate surface of the mirror.
- Keep your mirror encased within a velvet pouch when not in use.
- Once a month, charge your mirror with the Sun's energy by shining it towards the morning sun for about 10 minutes.
- Once a month, charge your mirror with the Moon's energy by shining it towards a full moon for about 10 minutes.
Weight: 55 grams
Height: 17.5 cm
Diameter: 5.5 cm