Dragon Agate Mala + Free Chant A Mantra Booklet
Gorgeous Mala with strung with precious agate gems stones.
- Strung with 108 agate stone beads, the number used for chanting Buddhist mantras
- Silver-plated filigree beads are used as separators at 28 count intervals.
- Dragon Agate is known for its connection with earth naga lords and is said to possess healing qualities.
- Hence this mala is excellent for changing long life mantras of Namgyalma Buddha or Amitayus Buddha.
- The yellow colour of dragon agate is also said to be powerful for increasing wisdom and wealth; hence good for chanting mantras of Manjushri (wisdom buddha) or Yellow Dzambhala (Wealth Buddha).
- Comes with special instructions to "Consecrate your Mala" for first-time use.
- Includes a soft pouch for keeping your malas
Weight: 50 grams
Care instructions: Malas become sacred objects when you use them regularly for chanting mantras. Please keep them in a pouch when not in use. Once a month during the full moon, you may clean your mala using a clean, damp cloth that is dedicated just for cleaning malas.
Length: 42 cm