Bodhi Seeds Mala Double Dorje Adornments + FREE Chant a Mantra Booklet
A traditional Mala strung with modern glass beads and adorned with a double dorje.
- Strung with 108 auspicious bodhi beads, the number used for chanting Buddhist mantras
- Bodhi seeds come from the Bodhi Tree, a species of tree associated with Buddha’s attainment of enlightenment.
- Bodhi malas are usually the traditional mala of choice for most high Buddhist priests and lamas.
- The double dorje adornment signifies the ultimate Guru which is the Buddha or Guru Rinpoche.
- Use it for chanting any type of mantra.
- Comes with special instructions to “Consecrate your Mala” for first-time use.
- Includes a soft pouch for keeping our malas.
Care instructions: Malas become sacred objects when you use them regularly for chanting mantras. Please keep them in a pouch when not in use. Once a month during the full moon, you may clean your mala using a clean, damp cloth that is dedicated just for cleaning malas.
- SKU: 014014700132
- Weight: 65 grams
- Length: 43.5 cm